MTRs mission is to improve quality of life and conquer physical, developmental, and emotional health challenges through human and horse interaction.
- Create a management plan and processes to develop our staff and organization to attain the highest standards of professional excellence.
- Provide a safe and healing environment and first-class facilities that support program and capacity needs today and tomorrow.
- Enrich, extend, formalize, and integrate programs consistent with our mission.
- Expand public awareness and outreach to strengthen public understanding and support of the value of Equine-Assisted Activities and Therapy.
- Ensure MTR’s mission sustainability.